First Flight Vouchers
Flight Simulator Vouchers
Flight Flight + Simulator Vouchers
NFC Gift Tokens
The National Flight Centre's Guide to Buying Gift Vouchers
•Always buy from an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) or Approved Operator Certificate (AOC) holder (if not a training flight). The National Flight Centre holds both approvals.
•Make sure that if you buy a 60 minute flying voucher that it is for 60 minutes in the aircraft. At the National Flight Centre our vouchers are what they are. If it’s a 60 minute voucher, then you get 60 minutes in the aircraft. We even include a ground brief for no extra charge!
•Always buy from a Organisation whose contact details are a landline. Here at the National Flight Centre, we have Operation staff in the office every day, all year around; regardless of the weather. We can answer any query you may have.
•Always buy a voucher from an Operator with a large fleet. At the National Flight Centre, we have the largest fleet of training aircraft in Ireland so we always have availability.
• Be sure to check out the Operators website and look to see if they have their own maintenance. National Flight Centre have their own maintenance division on site. This means that their aircraft are maintained to the highest standard and that you’re safe up in the skies.
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher is valid for six months from date of issue.
- Advance booking is essential, please book by ringing operations on 01-6282930. PLEASE BRING A PRINTED COPY OF YOUR VOUCHER WITH YOU FOR SECURITY VERIFICATION.
- Subject to availability.
- 24 hour cancellation required.
- One voucher per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
- No cash value / cash back.
- Entire value must be used in one session.
- Simulator sessions are available seven days a week, by appointment only subject to availability.
- All simulator sessions take place in our 737 fixed base flight simulator and are supervised by one of our instructors, most of whom are airline pilots.